Paradise Point Bowls Club Inc (ABN 93863874957) provides online ticketing services, including the sale and distribution of tickets for shows and events at the Paradise Point Bowls Club. The Club also offers members the opportunity to renew their membership online through the club’s website www.paradisepointbowls.com.au and join up online as a new member.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket, renewing your membership online and or joining as a new club member online. By purchasing a ticket or renewing and or joining the club for membership from Paradise Point Bowls Club, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance of events, new membership & the re-joining of membership. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
Paradise Point Bowls Club may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event (“Seller’s Terms”). The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on Paradise Point Bowls Clubs website at the time of purchase. The Seller’s Terms are also available from the Paradise Point Bowls Club on request.
General Terms and Conditions
The Paradise Point Bowls Club acts as an agent for the Seller in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of the Seller and, except to the extent required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Paradise Point Bowls Club otherwise has no liability to you.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- The Paradise Point Bowls Club will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. The Paradise Point Bowls Club does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Paradise Point Bowls Club will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- Paradise Point Bowls Club will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event.
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
Variations to performances or events
- The Paradise Point Bowls Club reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller’s terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Paradise Point Bowls Club has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from the Paradise Point Bowls Club or other authorised points of sale.
Collection and delivery of tickets & Membership Cards
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
- Current & valid photo identification with the members address must be provided to the clubs’ reception before a new membership is issued when paid for online.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Paradise Point Bowls Club at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
- The Paradise Point Bowls Club will take all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. The Paradise Point Bowls Club may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error The Paradise Point Bowls Club will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.